Affordable Gap Auto Insurance - Get Free Quotes
Affordable Gap Auto Insurance - Get Free Quotes
Last revised: January 30, 2023
Information we collect and how we use it
We help consumers shop for insurance, discounted health plans and other products by connecting consumers with insurance companies, insurance agents, discount program representatives and vendors who also help match consumers with insurance providers and other third parties (“Providers”).
We collect your personally identifiable information hereinafter, “personal information” or “information”), which means any information that can identify you as an individual, when you submit information to the Website. The personally identifiable information we collect includes, but is not limited to, your first and last name, home address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, income, and driver’s license information. We may also collect information about your driving history, the type of automobile you drive, your home ownership history, and certain medical information such as health conditions, prescription medications that you are taking, whether you have been hospitalized in the past, and whether you have been treated by a doctor for a major health condition.
We use personally identifiable information to deliver our products and services to you (including matching you with Providers); to display customized content and advertising; to conduct research and analysis; to ensure that the Website is functioning properly; to aid us in developing new services; to alert you to product updates, special offers, updated information and other new services; to contact you in response to your requests for information; to send newsletters and other information to you; to provide you quotes from Providers who may contact you using the information you provide; and to obtain additional information needed from you.
We may also gather certain information automatically when you visit the Website. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date and time of visit, Internet tags, device type, and clickstream data and other activities on the Website. We may combine this automatically collected information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, and to improve marketing, analytics, and Website functionality. All Web Leads, Inc. and our marketing partners, affiliates, and analytics and service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts to collect this data. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. You can set your browser to reject cookies. If you reject cookies, you may still use the Website, but your ability to use some features or areas of our site may be limited. Further, we may aggregate information we receive from you and from our other users, and we may use or disclose such aggregate information to third parties. (See the “Digital Advertising & Analytics” section below to learn more about the use of this information.)
Information transfer and sharing policy
- Generally. When you provide personally identifiable information to us, we share your information with Providers to provide you with the quotes you requested and for Providers to contact you for informational, advertising and marketing purposes. Providers and others with whom we may share your personally identifiable information may contact you with a quote by email, telephone, text message, postal mail, or other forms of communication. Further, these Providers and third parties may share your personally identifiable information and automatically collected data with other third parties, without restriction. Please note that we may share or sell your personal information with third parties that may not be insurance-related so that those third parties can directly market their products and services to you. Those third parties may also share or sell your data with other third parties.
- With our Corporate Affiliates. We share the information we collect on the Website with our subsidiaries, corporate affiliates, and related companies.
- Vendors and Suppliers. We share the information we collect on the Website with our vendors and service providers for the purpose of verifying data and where such access is incidental to their providing us services, such as phone number verification services and email service providers.
- As Required by Law. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or comply with a legal or judicial proceeding or court order.
- Merger or Sale of Company. If we should ever file for bankruptcy or have our assets sold to or merged with another entity, information that we receive from you through this website may be treated as an asset of the Company and may be transferred to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your Consent to Text Message and Telephone Marketing
By submitting your telephone number on the Website, you expressly authorize All Web Leads and Providers and their agents and partner companies to contact you, at the telephone number you provide, with informational and marketing messages and telephone calls including those sent via automated telephone dialing system, text messages, SMS, MMS, picture messages, live and prerecorded telephone calls, including on landlines and wireless numbers, even if the phone number you provide is on a corporate, state or national Do Not Call list. Your consent is not required to purchase goods or services. Message & data rates may apply. You may revoke your consent at any time by clicking here.
Your Opt-Out Rights
When you submit information to us, you agree to receive email, fax, telephone, text messages and other forms of communications from or on behalf of us and third parties with whom we share your personally identifiable information. If you would like to opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing material from us in the future, please follow the opt-out instructions located at the bottom of each promotional or marketing email communication, or click here. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing messages from us, you may continue to receive messages concerning any transaction you make with us or comments or inquiries you submit to us.
If you would like to opt-out of having your information shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may click here to be placed on our Do Not Call list. If you do not wish to receive communications from any person or entity with whom we have shared your information for their marketing purposes, you must contact them directly.
Social Media Features and Widgets
Digital Advertising and website analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on our behalf and others’ on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the websites and other websites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Affiliated websites, other websites, and advertisements
Changes and updates
Specific State Rights
Shine the Light. Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83 permits customers of All Web Leads who are California residents to request certain information regarding and/or opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please use our Web Form at the following link. Please include your full name, residential address, e-mail address and phone number, so that we can process your request in an efficient manner.
CCPA. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents with the additional rights below:
Right to Know. You have the right to know and see what data we have collected about you over the last 12 months preceding your request, including:
- Categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- Categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; and
- Specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete.You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you unless we need to retain that information for a specified purpose as exempted under state law.
Right to Correct. You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information.
Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. You have the right to request that we do not sell or share your personal information. Please click here so that we can process your request. Please note that we do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under 16 of age without legally required affirmative authorization.
Other Rights. You can request certain information about disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request is free and may be made once a year. You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights. To request access to or deletion of your personal information, or to exercise any other data rights under California law, please contact us using the following method:
- WebForm. You may select one of the California Consumer options provide at the following link. Please include your full name, residential address, email-address, and phone number, so that we can process your request.
- Toll-Free Telephone number: You may call us at 1-855-214-2072 for instructions on how to exercise your California Privacy Rights
CCPA Requests. The CCPA requires businesses to report the following information on July 1 of each year. This data is for all US consumer requests, including but not limited to those from California consumers.
- 675 Total CCPA requests received
- 384 requests to delete received
- 384 requests were denied with a legal exception specified or due to failure of consumer to validate identity
- 291 requests to know
- 133 requests were denied due to failure of consumer to validate identity
- 158 requests were complied with in whole
- The number of requests to opt-out (7/6/2020 – 7/6/2021):
- Email: 68,629
- Phone: 1,243,750
- Median number of days in which All Web Leads, Inc. takes to process CCPA requests to know, delete, or opt-out (upon successful consumer ID validation – if required)
- Less than 1 business day
Response Timing. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Nevada residents have the right to request that we do not sell your personal information. Please click here so that we can process your request. We aim to respond to a consumer request within 60 days of receiving that request.
The Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA) provides Virginia residents with the additional rights listed below.
Right to Know. You have the right to confirm whether we are processing your personal data and access such data, including:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The purpose for processing your personal information;
- How you can exercise your rights and appeal a decision regarding your request;
- The categories of personal information that we have shared with third parties; and
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information.
Right to Correct. You have a right to correct inaccuracies in the personal data we have collected about you, considering the nature of the personal data and the purposes of the processing of your personal data.
Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you unless we need to retain that information for a specified purpose as exempted under state law.
Right to Obtain a Copy. You have a right to obtain a copy of the personal data we have collected on you.
Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the processing of your personal data for purposes of (i) targeted advertising, (ii) the sale of personal data, or (iii) profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning you.
Right to Appeal. If we decline to act regarding your request, you have the right to appeal this decision. We will decide the outcome of your appeal within 60 days of receipt of such appeal, and we will inform you in writing of any action taken or not taken in response to the appeal, including a written explanation of the reasons for the decisions.
Other Rights. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
Exercising Your Virginia Privacy Rights. To request access to or deletion of your personal information, or to exercise any other data rights under Virginia law, please contact us using the following method:
Webform: You may fill out a Webform to exercise rights. Please include your full name, e-mail address, and phone number, along with why you are writing, so that we can process your request in an efficient manner.
Toll-Free Telephone Number: You may call us at 1-855-214-2072 to exercise rights. Please include your full name, residential address, e-mail address, and phone number, along with why you are calling, so that we can process your request in an efficient manner.
Response Timing. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If we decline to act regarding a consumer request, we will inform you of the reason within 45 days of receiving that request.
NOTE: We may revise this policy from time to time as required for regulatory compliance.